- Where is my delivery boy?
- Where is my customers food?
- What is the reason behind rejecting an order at the doorstep?
- What is the customer experience for the delivery process?
- How can I differentiate my delivery service and build a rounded business model?
Consumers have come to expect an update on when their order has left the kitchen and is out for delivery. The next logical and value add step is to provide a mechanism with the ultimate Uber-like experience for them to visualize their food as it arrives at the doorstep! mEdge as a solution is versatile with fully customizable workflows to enable customer notifications, intelligent triggers to seek co-coordinator intervention when they see a problem on the field right from their desk.
With options galore for a consumer ordering food online, an edge is to know that the food will be at their doorstep in time for meal-time. Over time we expect to be able to predict normal run times to specific areas and predict expected time of delivery for customers. Food market aggregators can use this insight to set customer expectations and provide accurate delivery times to close the kitchen to door delivery loop.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 30-day hand-on experience.