Improving customer satisfaction is the top of the list of any field service organizations as indicated by the Aberdeen Survey. Regulatory compliance,relation to patient health and specialized products up the ante for the medical devices industry.
Given this fact it is very critical for the field service teams in the Medical industry to ensure highest up-time of their equipment with timely preventive maintenance, first time fix of breakdowns, meet the tough SLAs and hence ensuring highest customer satisfaction.
In order to take this service to the next level, research indicates that along with many other process improvements, investing in a mobility solution plays a critical role.
Mobility is not a magic bullet. However, when technicians have real time insights into customer and the equipment they are sent out to service , they will be able to have more informed conversations with customers , and ensure that they fix the issue at hand on first visit.
Vitamap’s award winning mobility platform mEdge provides the perfect solution for medical device manufacturers/suppliers to enable their field team with mobility solution in a cost optimal and time efficient way.
Solutions comes packed with features to enable the field engineer to perform at his peak from day one.
- All the service data from tickets to customers to parts available available on phone and even without internet connectivity.
- Quick and easy customization to meet your service workflow and data capture needs
- Perform the service tasks at the site, capture data and update on real time.
- Create professional digital service reports with customer signatures, site images and location insight
- Get operation insights with drag and drop reports and visualizations
- Track and visualize task and field assets on map
- Send rich broadcast messages to technicians on field
- All this with easy to use API connectivity with your backend ERP/CRMs
- All this with quick set up and zero capex makes the adoption all the more simple to adopt
Post a Comment