We recently on boarded a Delhi-based off-grid solar energy service provider. They are implementing a sustainable technology in telecom tower management reducing dependence on diesel reducing cost of operations for telecom providers.
As their operations spread across 3-4 states, spreadsheets were not fool-proof to run smooth operations. Highly unstructured data, inadequate validation was limiting their capabilities. It was imperative to have centralized control over assets & field resources and have real-time access to job status’ in critical situations. Apart from regular maintenance tasks, they recognized that preventing identified issues with information flowing seamlessly was affecting the consistency of operations.
On approaching Vitamap, we suggested #servesmart with mEdge - a product made for services management including Preventive Maintenance, Break-fix, Parts Management, Complaint Management, Alarm Alert, Request and Refill spare parts all in one application.
In the short time that they have used mEdge, operations team has seen some definite advantages:
- Accurately collect data on performance of service at each equipment level and their analysis
- Create complaints at the site ensuring timely and accurate escalations of issues
- Flexible support for masters to capture root cause and faults to provide pertinent information on solving the problems
- Location insight has allowed greater control to back office operations along with site images as proof of completion
- Significant improvements in response times
- Access to structured, validated and accurate data in the form of standard reports that Cloudtrac offers
In the near future their back-end tower management ERP and Alarm system will be integrated with our easy open API. As they continue to raise their service levels and grow their business, Vitamap aspires to be a true business partner providing the right tools to scale their operations in the coming months.
Read this blog to understand the impact mEdge has had on a telecommunications service provider.
Post a Comment