mEdge v2.5.2 runs on a minimum of 8.3 Google Play Service. (mEdge automatically checks for the version and prompts user to update)
- .Feature Upgrades :
- One step upgrade : The settings screen has been overhauled to provide one touch mEdge upgrade for future releases.
- Task List Filters : Settings also allows users to set default filter to display Task list with All, Overdue, Today or Future tasks.
- Images in Assignments : v2.5.2 supports images in assignments to clearly present the issue at hand and support first time fix.
- HTTPS Encryption : A layer of security for all user data communication with HTTPS encryption.
- Location Policy Enforcement : Increased control over location enforcement for mEdge users. Use one of the three levels of enforcement available
- mEdge application level - Users will be prompted to turn on location when they access the app
- Update level - Users can view information but will be prompted to activate location when they want to update a task
- Image level - Individual images in updates can be made mandatory location tags where the user will not be able to send and update if the location is turned off.
- Notification Customization : v2.5.2 comes with the ability to customize notification headers depending on the business workflow.
- Fixed navigation confirmation dialogue box discards the data even when user selects Cancel.
- Fixed Error “could not find route” in calculating route.
- Improved scheduled location reporting.
- Added robust algorithms to handle call updates while experiencing poor data connectivity.
- Improved handling of user input under low memory conditions.
- Fixed root cause of master data corruption happening on some devices. Masters will not get corrupted anymore.
- Background fixes to improve task creation and configuration sync related issues.
We would love to hear about what you think of our newest mEdge v2.5.2! Drop a line in the comment below or at email@example.com.