Keeping this in mind, we have been working to make Cloudtrac a bit more more smarter all of this month. Here is a brief on the changes you will start to see in your Cloudtrac account:
Cloudtrac landing page (Dashboard) has been updated with widgets and data is presented in charts and tables. You can now have the most frequently measured and relevant information from Reports and Activities pivot brought out on the Dashboard screen.
Scheduled Remote Master Sync with ERP/CRM made easy: It is imperative that you keep Master data like Stock-in-hand, Site Data, Spares or even Target & Achievement Data in sync.We make it simple by supporting FTP and HTTP connections to ERP/CRMs to sync with all other systems like ERP/CRM. We also provide an email alert to the admin user in case of failure in scheduled uploads.
- Refreshed navigation menu for better visibility
- Extended Dashboard to include data from Masters & Reports inside the widgets
- Quicker generation of Call/Job Status Report
- Include custom headers and data in activity, report and download headers
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements